Monday, June 6, 2011

One week away!!

In one short week I will be flying out to Nassau, Bahamas for my one day of relaxation before boarding the MV Explorer one again for another adventure. Having spent the last three months getting to know my fellow Student Life Team members via Facebook, I'm excited to meet everyone and get rolling on the high seas.

Before I board the plane, I have a few tiny hurdles. First, my dissertation proposal meeting on Friday has my stomach in knots. I also have to get some paperwork finished for my campus job, and get most of my IRB application finished for my dissertation study. Oh yea... and somewhere in the midst of all this, I need to think about packing too. Phew!

1 comment:

Pam Cunningham said...

So, how’s the trip, Drew? It certainly sounds exciting. Well, I hope you already finished all your hurdles before boarding the plane to the Bahamas. I think your PhD dissertation can be one of the hardest tasks to do, as it would have an effect on your career on the future. Anyway, how’s life now? I hope everything is going according to your likings.