Sunday, November 19, 2006

I'm Officially a Blogger!

Wow... look at me. I am joining the cyber world in ways I never imagined. Well, I guess after spening the last two months reading other people's blog about their journies around the world, I should prepare my little corner of the net to record my travels. Jan 29. That's the date I head to the Bahamas to become a Resident Director for the Spring 2007 Voyage of Semester at Sea. I'll be circumnavigating the globe with bout 700 college students. 13 ports of call... 100+ days. Call me crazy, but I think it's going to be a wild ride.

Just thinking that in a two short months I will be packing my bags for the voyage of a lifetime starts getting me all excited. Hell, I've got 23 books in my bedroom on various countries and travel tips. I could do bibliotherapy between now and Nassau and I'm sure I still won't be ready. I guess it'll be a leap into the great unknown. ButI'll be damned if I'm not looking forward to it.

Here we go.....

No comments: